Shepard Hills is one of the finest golf courses in the Southern Tier of New York and Northern Tier of Pennsylvania. The club has a new bar and grill and we cater to the satisfaction of every golfer. A semi-private structure is now in place offering both outstanding membership value and an opportunity to play the course on a daily basis. All members receive unlimited greens fees and preferred tee times. Annual cart passes, cart cards and walking privileges are available to members.
If you undecided about membership at The Club at Shepard Hills, please complete the eSpecials Signup form and try our course before you decide.
- Member Events - Fun Golf Tournaments for all Player Levels
- Holiday Party with Open Bar and Mid Season Clam Bake and Pig Roast
- Members get special deals on meals - Current Members receive a 20% DISCOUNT on all food purchases in the Grill and the Club House for Dinner
- Preferred & UNLIMITED Tee Times - Ability to make tee times before public play, regular weekly tee times for your group and easy online tee times
- Includes Greens Fees for any League Play - If you play in a league, don't need to play much more to pay for your membership
- Preferred Walk In Access
- Course Available to Play practically EVERY Week Night (at least 9 holes open generally) - Play a few Holes after work and Unwind
105th Year (1914 - 2019)
Check out these deals!
Kids are FREE**
Super Senior or Super Junior - $425
(Over 80 or 26 & Under)
Senior Single (over 62) - $625
Senior Married Couple (over 62) - $1025
Single Membership - $650
Married Couple - $1050
Golf with your kids, because they are FREE with any membership
Must be full time students 18 and under and immediate family
(Cart rental not included with promotion)
Junior Student (18 & under) - $145
Junior Student (22 & under) $195
A Great Course at a Great Price and MORE Member Tee Time Availability than other area Courses
Corporate......$1,980 ------------- Platinum Corporate......$3,200
Corporate plans include 60 passes valid for greens fee and cart, may be used by principles, employees, customers, etc. May designate principles to participate in member events and receive member discounts. Platinum Corporate includes 60 passes plus one single membership and cart pass.